They say you’re only as good as your last performance, so it makes sense to review each year in your tradie business when the full time siren sounds on December 31st!
In this episode of the show we discuss:
- The importance of locking in our key lessons from the past year
- Our own learnings and what we plan to do differently next year
- How to improve your quality of life and results using a simple score card (click her to download it)
- Some of the small things that can generate great results in your business
- How to increase prices AND get more customers!
Links and resources mentioned in the show:
Warrick’s Quality Of Life Pyramid
Thanks for listening to our podcast, and if you enjoyed it…
Please leave a rating and review on iTunes, we read every single one and will be selecting some to read out on the show so keep an ear out for your name! Please also share this podcast with your fellow tradies, friends and family. By helping to spread the word we can help more tradies get off the tools and into a lifestyle they deserve.
Thanks so much, and we’ll see you in the next episode of the Tradies Business Show Podcast!