We all know how important it is to be a great communicator.
But when it comes to what makes a great communicator some of us are perhaps a little in the dark…
In today’s episode, we speak to body language expert and author, Allan Pease, about:
- the difference between verbal and non-verbal communication
- the messages you’re sending customers, staff and everyone, without even opening your mouth
- how to make people feel comfortable with you before you speak
- who makes most of the decisions about tradies and how to gain their trust, and
- who’s right – men or women?
Allan Pease certainly got us laughing on this episode but his information is very serious. In this age of social media and online communication tools it’s harder than ever to get our message across when dealing with customers.
Allan lays it all out for you so take a listen and get your body really working for you!