Have you ever heard the saying, “the only ships that sink are partnerships”? It seems that partnerships, either life or business, are the cause of many an argument and unfortunately many of those arguments end up with expensive legal and court battles.
Today’s guest shares his tips to avoid some of these arguments, as well as costly mistakes with leasing commercial property. He should know, Aaron Griffiths is a commercial lawyer specialising in partnerships, contracts and leasing and has dealt with hundreds of clients over his 10 plus year relationship with ‘the law’. Aaron shares his insights on:
- what to do if you have a disagreement with your business partner
- the sorts of things to include in partnership and joint venture agreements
- how to avoid getting into a fight in the first place
- the sorts of terms and conditions you can expect, and should ask for, when you lease a property for your business
- and what IS the difference between a lawyer and a solicitor!
Aaron also talks about his ping pong career and shares some personal stories about his time as a road worker…tune in to find out more!