Today’s guest has been with the same company since he was 14 (and no, he’s not 21 now!) After 28 years with McDonald’s, Matt Grut has amassed an incredible amount of knowledge about the company and how it works. He’s the owner of 2 busy Macca’s restaurants here in Australia and can flip a burger like nobody’s business!
While you might think this interview has little to offer a tradie business owner, think again. Matt’s perspectives on issues affecting every business owner are incredibly insightful. Hear Matt talk about:
- the real reason systems are important in your business
- how he almost lost everything and what it taught him
- the pro’s and con’s of franchising
- the key things that get him through the challenging times and
- how he stays fit while still eating his own cooking!